Tue, Apr. 28, 7:37 AM| 2 Comments
Tue, Feb. 3, 7:48 AM| Comment!
Mon, Feb. 2, 5:30 PM
Oct. 24, 2014, 7:59 AM
- UPS (NYSE:UPS) reports global shipments rose 6.9% to 1.1B in Q3.
- Package volume in the U.S. rose 6.9%, while international export shipments tracked 9.4% higher.
- U.S. Domestic segment: Revenue +5.3%; operating margin +30 bps to 14.7%; total revenue per package -1.5%.
- International package segment: Revenue +5.5%; operating margin +70 bps to 14.5%; revenue per package -1.0% (ex-currency).
- Guidance: UPS retains its view for FY14 EPS of $4.90-$5.00 vs. $4.95 consensus.
- UPS +2.1% premarket
Oct. 24, 2014, 7:48 AM| Comment!
Oct. 23, 2014, 5:30 PM
Jul. 29, 2014, 7:55 AM
- UPS (NYSE:UPS) reports global package shipments rose 7.2% in Q2.
- Segment revenue growth: U.S. Domestic Package +5.2% to $8.67B; International Package +6.2% to $3.25B; Supply Chain & Freight +6.5% to $2.35B.
- The company sees FY14 EPS of $4.90-$5.00 vs. $5.05-$5.30 (low end) prior and $5.08 consensus.
- UPS -2.6% premarket
Jul. 29, 2014, 7:47 AM| Comment!
Apr. 24, 2014, 7:46 AM| Comment!
Jan. 30, 2014, 8:21 AM
- UPS (UPS) says global deliveries rose 6% in Q4 after December saw a surge of 20%. The company averaged 20M package deliveries per day.
- The late nature of online orders and widespread winter storms in the U.S. increased operating costs for the company during the period. 85K temporary workers were hired to meet the holiday rush, compared to the 55K UPS anticipated.
- International revenue was up 5.3% to $3.4B with the Asia-to-Europe trade line vibrant.
- UPS +0.7% premarket
Jan. 30, 2014, 7:46 AM| Comment!
Oct. 25, 2013, 7:55 AM
- UPS (UPS) met analyst estimates and improved from last year's results led by solid package volume growth.
- Daily package volume in the U.S. was 2.3% higher and the company earned 1% more per piece delivered.
- Volume growth in the International segment rose 6.5% with Europe contributing more growth than Asia.
- Full-year EPS guidance of $4.65-$.85 is reiterated by the company.(PR)
- UPS +2.1% premarket with the lack of any Q4 warnings helping to boost investor sentiment.
Oct. 25, 2013, 7:46 AM
Oct. 25, 2013, 12:05 AM
Oct. 24, 2013, 5:30 PM
Jul. 23, 2013, 8:04 AMMore on UPS' (UPS) Q2: Daily international and U.S. domestic daily package volume rise 5% and 1.9% Y/Y respectively. CEO Scott Davis says "market conditions and shipper preferences clearly impacted freight forwarding and [the] international business." Consolidated, U.S. domestic package, and International package operating margins fall across the board, coming in at 12.9%, 13.7%, and 14.7% — that's down 50 bps, 40 bps, and 40 bps respectively. Changes in "customer product mix" and "customer preferences" are cited. Regarding H2, "global economic expectations have been lowered." Management sees adjusted EPS growth of 4-13%. Shares -0.13% premarket. (PR) | Comment!
UPS vs. ETF Alternatives
United Parcel Service Inc (UPS) is a package delivery organization less-than-truckload industry & provider of supply chain management solutions. It operates in three segments; U.S. Domestic Package, International Package and Supply Chain & Freight.
Other News & PR