- UPS is among stocks with a high yield and low volatility suitable as an alternative to bonds.
- UPS strategy to capitalize on growing emerging market consumption and domestic online market is highly compelling.
- UPS continues to innovate in operational efficiency.
- UPS is fairly valued given growth prospects, likely earnings volatility, and relative multiples to both the S&P 500 and Industrial Sector.
- UPS dividend stability is highly attractive given a conservative balance sheet and payout.