7 Reasons Why The Uranium Mining ETF Is In A 6-Month Uptrend
- It has been 3 years since the once in a millennium Fukushima Disaster in Japan and nuclear power is still alive.
- There are more nuclear reactors being built now than before the catastrophe.
- With rising Russian nationalism, the EU may need to rely more on nuclear power rather than imported Russian Gas.
- URA has been in a six-month uptrend, making higher lows and bouncing off of the 50-day moving average on high volume.
- The EU, US and Japan will need to look for additional secure uranium supplies rather than relying on cheap recycled uranium or natural gas from Russia.