Update: Uranium Participation Corp. Remains Undervalued As Value Of Assets Grows
- The price of uranium has continued to rise in price, increasing the value of the company's assets.
- At these prices, my opinion stands that it is currently undervalued and should be considered.
- The firm hasn't added any more uranium to its holdings.
- Company has announced its filing of final base shelf prospectus that will allow it to raise money to buy more uranium.
Uranium Pricing Gaining Speed, But Uranium Participation Corp. Hasn't Caught Up
- Uranium is slowly gaining value, but still is selling at lows that many miners can’t support.
- Japan is going to be starting up their reactors soon, which will result in an increase in demand.
- China, Saudi Arabia, and other countries will also be launching reactors and will need uranium.
- Uranium Participation Corp., which has traded at a significant premium, is currently selling at a small discount.
- The price of uranium is too low to be sustainable for uranium miners.
- Mines are being taken off-line and expansion plans are being delayed.
- Uranium Participation Corp is an expensive stock that sells at over 20% above net asset value.
There are no Transcripts on URPTF.
We currently have no Breaking News on this stock.
URPTF vs. ETF Alternatives
Uranium Participation Corporation is an investment holding company which invests substantially all of its assets in uranium, either in the form of uranium oxide in concentrates ("U3O8") or uranium hexafluoride ("UF6"), with the primary investment objective of achieving appreciation in the value... More
Other News & PR