Be smarter and faster with PRO Alerts on UTF
- Cohen & Steers Infrastructure has compelling total returns and is one of the few closed-end funds that has consistently beaten the S&P.
- Its long-term record of excellence has been driven by the same management team since its inception.
- With a healthy distribution rate and solid total returns, this closed-end fund is worth considering for income and total return investors.
- Broadly diversified infrastructure opportunity.
- Sufficient liquidity for large portfolios.
- Below TTM average discount and excellent management expertise.
There are no Transcripts on UTF.
We currently have no Breaking News on this stock.
UTF vs. ETF Alternatives
The Funds objective is to achieve total return, with an emphasis on income. Under normal market conditions, the Fund will invest at least 80% of its managed assets in securities issued by infrastructure companies, which consist of utilities, pipelines, tol
Other News & PR