Oct. 28, 2014, 6:18 AM
Oct. 21, 2014, 11:37 AM
Aug. 29, 2014, 12:45 PM
Aug. 29, 2014, 11:52 AM
- Shares of United Therapeutics (UTHR +23.1%) jump on 5x surge in volume after a court rules that Sandoz (NVS +0.3%) failed to prove that United's '007 and '117 Remodulin (treprostinil) patents are invalid and that United proved that Sandoz's ANDA will infringe on patent '117.
- Remodulin accounted for almost 45% of United's 1H sales of $612.2M.
Jul. 29, 2014, 6:52 AM
- United Therapeutics (NASDAQ:UTHR) Q2 results: Total Revenues: $322.8M (+15.0%), Net Product Sales: $321.3M (+15.8%); R&D Expense: $39.7M (-27.3%); SG&A Expense: $68.0M (-4.8%); Operating Income: $176.3M (+44.2%); Net Income: $111.9M (+40.1%); EPS: $2.10 (+38.2%).
- Product Sales: Remodulin: $138.2M (+11.1%), Tyvaso: $121.2M (+10.8%), Adcirca: $55.3M (+26.5%).
- No guidance given.
Jul. 29, 2014, 6:06 AM| Comment!
Apr. 29, 2014, 6:02 AM| Comment!
Feb. 25, 2014, 6:11 AM| Comment!
Feb. 25, 2014, 12:05 AM
Feb. 24, 2014, 5:30 PM
Dec. 24, 2013, 10:18 AM
- "Surprisingly, after two previous CRLs on unsuccessful Phase 3 programs, Orenitram was FDA approved," Jefferies' Eun Yang says, lifting the price target on United Therapeutics (UTHR -0.2%) to $91 from $76.
- Sales projection: <$300M "unless FREEDOM-EV success."
- "The new price target is still sharply below the current market price," Yang cautions.
Dec. 23, 2013, 5:35 PM
- Supernus Pharmaceuticals (SUPN) shares spike 24%, adding to an 8% gain in regular trading, after the company announces the FDA has approved Orenitram extended-release tablets for the treatment of pulmonary arterial hypertension in WHO Group I patients to improve exercise capacity.
- The news broke last week, but it appears that investors have had in their memory that Supernus has a development/licensing agreement for the drug with United Therapeutics jolted by the PR.
- Supernus developed the formulation under an agreement with United Therapeutics (UTHR +30.4%), whose shares rocketed when the approval was announced earlier today. United will pay Supernus certain milestone fees and royalties on global product sales.
Dec. 23, 2013, 12:46 PM
Dec. 23, 2013, 9:50 AM
- Sarepta Therapeutics (SRPT +3.7%) upgraded to Neutral from Underweight at Piper. Price target is $20.
- United Therapeutics (UTHR +24.2%) upgraded to Outperform (from Market Perform) at BMO and to Neutral (from Underweight) at JPMorgan.
- Surgical Care Affiliates (SCAI -1.1%) initiated at Outperform at BMO. Price target is $37.
Dec. 23, 2013, 9:10 AM
Dec. 21, 2013, 5:46 PM| Comment!
UTHR vs. ETF Alternatives
United Therapeutics Corp is a biotechnology company. The Company is engaged in thedevelopment and commercialization of products to address the unmet medical needs of patients with chronic and life-threatening conditions.
Other News & PR