United Therapeutics: A Low P/E Biotech With Potential For Further Rapid Growth
- United Therapeutics recently reported strong Q2 results.
- Investors have worried about possible generic competition to its lead product, but the company argues it will likely lose little business should it come to pass.
- A strong pipeline, debt-free finances, and experienced management make this 10X P/E company's stock interesting, with the launch of Orenitram providing upside potential.
- The imminent freedom from paying a 10% royalty fee on its lead products adds to the upside potential in this stock.
- Several risks are present, including a probe of UTHR's marketing by the Office of the Inspector General.