United Technologies: Heading Towards A Secure And Brighter Future
- The company’s top line witnessed total growth of 7% and reported net sales of $17.2 billion in the second quarter of the fiscal year 2014.
- New equipment orders received at Otis were up by 3% and under the Aerospace Systems segment, commercial space orders secured had also gone up by 28%.
- The company’s back end R&D efforts continue to translate into higher top line and bottom line figures and more orders coming its way.
- The company has secured another contract from Boeing to extend its provision of nacelle systems. This will add to the company’s brand equity and its top and bottom line.
- The solid demand flowing in from increased air travel and increasing commercial construction is expected to increase the demand for UTX’s products resulting in increased profits for the company.