A Tremendous Value – Universal Insurance Holdings Inc.
5d 1m 3m 1y 5y 10y
PR Newswire (Mar 3, 2014)
Universal Insurance Holdings, Inc. Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2013 Earnings Release DatePR Newswire (Feb 26, 2014)
PR Newswire (Jan 30, 2014)
Universal Insurance Holdings, Inc. Subsidiary UPCIC Has Applied For Expansion Into Three Additional StatesPR Newswire (Jan 27, 2014)
PR Newswire (Jan 2, 2014)
PR Newswire (Dec 12, 2013)
UVE vs. ETF Alternatives
Universal Insurance Holdings, Inc. is a vertically integrated insurance holding company, which through its various subsidiaries, covers substantially all aspects of insurance underwriting, distribution, claims processing and exposure management.
Monday, Mar 34:52 PM
Tuesday, Feb 259:12 AM
Tuesday, Feb 259:12 AM| 5 Comments
- 8x8 Inc. (EGHT) +4.8% premarket and Universal Insurance (UVE) +2.7% as the companies are selected to join the S&P SmallCap 600 after the close of trading Feb. 28; EGHT and UVE will replace Prospect Capital (PSEC) and Avid Technology (AVID), respectively.
- Also, Knowles Corp. will be added to the S&P MidCap 400 as it is spun off from S&P 500 constituent Dover (DOV) to shareholders, effective after the close of trading Feb. 28; DOV will remain in the S&P 500 after the spinoff; Knowles, which will use the ticker symbol KN, is replacing Apollo Investment (AINV).
Thursday, Jan 304:52 PM|Thursday, Jan 304:52 PM| Comment!
Thursday, Dec 122013, 4:39 PM|Thursday, Dec 122013, 4:39 PM| 1 Comment
Monday, Nov 252013, 6:38 PM
Monday, Nov 252013, 6:38 PM| 4 Comments
- Universal Insurance Holdings, Inc (UVE) declares $0.08/share quarterly dividend, in line with prior.
- Forward yield 3.07%.
- Payable Dec. 23; for shareholders of record Dec. 13; ex-div Dec. 11.
- Additionally, the board declares special dividend of $0.15/share, payable along with quarterly dividend.
- The board declared total dividend of $0.49/share in FY13.
Monday, Nov 42013, 5:48 PM
Tuesday, Aug 272013, 6:49 PM|Tuesday, Aug 272013, 6:49 PM| Comment!
Tuesday, Aug 62013, 5:44 PM
Thursday, Apr 182013, 5:11 PM
Wednesday, Nov 282012, 4:36 PMUniversal Insurance Holdings (UVE) declares $0.08/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous. Forward yield 7.51%. For shareholders of record Dec 14. Payable Dec 28. Ex-div date Dec 12. Additionally, the board declares special dividend of $0.12/share payable with regular dividend. (PR) |Wednesday, Nov 282012, 4:36 PM| Comment!
Monday, Sep 102012, 5:23 PM