Vocera Communications Inc provides mobile communication solutions focused on addressing critical communication challenges facing hospitals. It helps its customers to improve patient safety & satisfaction, & increase hospital efficiency & productivity.
Friday, Feb 215:37 PM
Thursday, Feb 205:53 PM|Thursday, Feb 205:53 PM| Comment!
Friday, Dec 62013, 9:39 AM
Friday, Dec 62013, 9:39 AM| 2 Comments
- H-P (HPQ +2.7%) has been upgraded to Hold by Edward Jones.
- Nokia (NOK +1.4%) has been started at Overweight by JPMorgan.
- Vodafone (VOD +2%) has been upgraded to Neutral by Berenberg.
- Infosys (INFY +1.6%) has been upgraded to Outperform by Cowen.
- BT (BT +2.4%) has been upgraded to Strong Buy by Raymond James.
- FairPoint Communications (FRP +5.1%) has been upgraded to Buy by Stifel.
- VOXX International (VOXX +4.6%) has been started at Strong Buy by Needham.
- Vocera (VCRA +3.7%) has been started at Overweight by Stephens.
Monday, Nov 112013, 5:21 PM
Monday, Nov 112013, 5:21 PM| Comment!
- Vocera Networks (VCRA) Q3 revenue $26.1M (+0.4% Y/Y and +3% Q/Q) represented a 7% Y/Y decline in product revenue and a 14% Y/Y expansion of service revenue.
- Gross margin fell by 2.6% Y/Y to 63.8%.
- Deferred revenue backlog expanded 6.8% Y/Y to $24.0M.
- Management sees Q4 revenue of $28M-$29M (vs. consensus of $29.3M) and EPS of -$0.11 to -$0.09 ($0.04).
- Conference call at 5pm ET
Monday, Nov 112013, 4:50 PM
Tuesday, Aug 62013, 12:48 PM|Tuesday, Aug 62013, 12:48 PM| Comment!
Tuesday, Aug 62013, 9:32 AM
Tuesday, Aug 62013, 9:32 AM| 4 Comments
- IBM (IBM -2.1%) has been cut to Underperform by Credit Suisse.
- Audience (ADNC +5%) has been upgraded to Buy by Benchmark after tumbling response to last week's disappointing guidance.
- Vocera (VCRA +8.4%) has been upgraded to Outperform by Wells Fargo in response to its Q2 beat.
- Responsys (MKTG +14.2%) has been upgraded to Outperform by Credit Suisse in response to its Q2 results and strong revenue guidance.
- CDW (CDW +1.6%) has been assigned 7 bullish ratings and 2 neutral ones on underwriter coverage day.
Monday, Aug 52013, 5:53 PM
Friday, May 32013, 12:59 PMVocera (VCRA -35.4%) slides after earnings and revenue miss expectations. Inconsistent sales execution and increased financial scrutiny from hospital customers (due to "reduced reimbursement rates under reform"), caused "several significant expansion deals" not to be signed, says CEO Bob Zollars. VCRA also lowers its FY13 revenue and EPS guidance to $100-110M and -$0.47 to -$0.22 per share respectively. Previously bullish Leerink Swann downgrades the shares to Market Perform. "It seems like hospitals are going to be facing reimbursement pressure for a long time. That's … a comment rather than a question," analyst David Larsen said on the call. (PR, transcript) |Friday, May 32013, 12:59 PM| Comment!
Friday, May 32013, 9:10 AM
Friday, May 32013, 7:57 AM
Thursday, May 22013, 6:10 PM
Thursday, Feb 282013, 5:46 AMVocera's (VCRA) growth story remains intact, Leerink Swann says, predicting ~24% revenue growth after Q4 earnings which included 4 new national account contracts and a 500bps margin target raise to 70%. "While government delays are a modest concern (shares fell 11% AH), we believe VCRA is well positioned to expand its footprint with national accounts as well as in the hospitality and international markets." Firm rates shares Outperform. |Thursday, Feb 282013, 5:46 AM| Comment!
Wednesday, Feb 272013, 5:46 PM
Wednesday, Feb 272013, 5:21 PM
Thursday, Aug 22012, 6:52 PM
Instablogs are blogs which are instantly set up and networked within the Seeking Alpha community. Instablog posts are not selected, edited or screened by Seeking Alpha editors, in contrast to contributors' articles.