Canadian Overseas Petroleum Limited - 'Standing On The Shoulders Of Giants'
- Only leveraged oil & gas play in Liberia where evidence of hydrocarbons is accumulating.
- Operations in Liberia fully funded ($120m drilling costs which should see 2 wells being drilled or 1 well with a sidetrack & flow test).
- Has the potential to expand operations in the OPL 2010 block in the Niger Delta, Nigeria and possess’ a 50% working interest in block PEP 53806 off shore New Zealand.
- Management team with substantial experience (oversaw the growth of Oilexco from $4m-$4b) in the oil & gas industry and “skin in the game” (management own 1.56% of float).
- Rendered significantly undervalued by proprietary quantitative financial models. XOP has a Total Risked NPV Share Price of $1.8 which is 8.3 times the current share price ($.218).
There are no Related articles on VELXF.
There are no Transcripts on VELXF.
We currently have no Breaking News on this stock.
VELXF vs. ETF Alternatives
Canadian Overseas Petroleum Ltd strategy is to establish & grow oil & gas business in the UK North Sea by farming into or acquiring interests in unappraised and/or undeveloped assets by participating in UK North Sea licensing rounds on Non operator basis.
Other News & PR