Vermillion Energy: Relentless Focus On Capital Efficiency Will Drive Stock To $85 By Next Summer
- Vermilion Energy has a remarkable 20-year record of delivering total returns at a 36.6% compound annual growth rate.
- The company has achieved this long-term record by a relentless focus on capital efficiency.
- VET is not resting on its laurels. Growth in production is set to accelerate; funds flow per share will continue growing ~20%.
- The Corrib project comes online in mid-2015, adding an estimated 9,700 boe/day (net) for Vermilion. That's 24% of total 2013 average production.
- As a result of the growth in production and funds flow, VET should top $85 by next summer.