Fri, Jul. 24, 7:10 AM
- V.F. Corporation (NYSE:VFC) reports sales rose 10% on a constant dollar basis in Q2.
- Outdoor & action sports revenue increased 9% (+16% constant dollar).
- International revenue fell 1% (+13% constant dollar).
- Direct-to-consumer revenue rose 7% (+13% constant dollar).
- Gross margin rate fell 10 bps to 48.3%.
- Operating margin rate -30 bps to 8.9%.
- Guidance: Full-year EPS outlook raised to $3.22 vs. $3.21 consensus.
Fri, Jul. 24, 7:05 AM
Thu, Jul. 23, 5:30 PM
Fri, May 1, 7:21 AM
- VF Corp (NYSE:VFC) reports revenue rose 8% in Q1 on a currency neutral basis before F/X knocked off six percentage points.
- Revenue growth by category (currency neutral): Outdoor & Action Sports +10%, Jeanswear +6%, Imagewear +8%, Sportswear +3%, Contemporary Brands -7%.
- Direct-to-consumer sales were up 11% (currency neutral) during the period.
- The company's gross margin rate fell 40 bps to 49.0% as shift in product mix contributed.
- Operating margin rate -50 bps to 14.0%.
- Inventory +7.4% to $1.624B.
Fri, May 1, 7:02 AM
Thu, Apr. 30, 5:30 PM
Fri, Feb. 13, 7:14 AM
- V.F. Corporation (NYSE:VFC) reports revenue increased 11% in Q4 on a constant currency basis.
- Growth was led by the Outdoor & Action Sports segment with a 13% sales gain to $2.164B.
- Direct-to-consumer sales +22% to rep 32% of total sales vs. 29% a year ago.
- Gross margin rate +80 bps to 49.0%.
- Operating margin +70 bps to 16.2%.
- SG&A expense rate +20 bps to 32.9%.
- VFC +0.1% premarket.
Fri, Feb. 13, 7:03 AM
Thu, Feb. 12, 5:30 PM
Wed, Feb. 4, 9:47 AM
- An earnings miss and weak guidance issued from Ralph Lauren today appears to be clipping shares prices in the global apparel sector.
- The harsh impact of converting international sales back to U.S. dollars was highlighted today by Ralph Lauren's numbers.
- Lifestyle brands are getting hit the hardest.
- Previously: Polo Ralph Lauren misses by $0.09, misses on revenue
- Previously: Ralph Lauren -6.4% as strong dollar whacks results
- Decliners: PVH Corp. (NYSE:PVH) -4.7%, Sequential Brands (NASDAQ:SQBG) -2.5%, Michael Kors (NYSE:KORS) -1.6%, VF Corp (NYSE:VFC) -1.8%, Perry Ellis (NASDAQ:PERY) -0.9%, G-III Apparel (NASDAQ:GIII) -1.4%, Fossil (NASDAQ:FOSL) -3.3%, Vera Bradley (NASDAQ:VRA) -1.0%.
Oct. 20, 2014, 7:11 AM| Oct. 20, 2014, 7:11 AM | Comment!
Oct. 20, 2014, 7:05 AM
Oct. 19, 2014, 5:30 PM
Jul. 18, 2014, 7:17 AM
- V.F. Corp (NYSE:VFC) reports sales in the Outdoor & Action Sports segment rose 16% in Q2 to $1.279B to help offset a 1% dip for sales in the Jeanswear segment.
- The company's direct-to-consumer channel saw sales jump 18% on broad geographic sales momentum.
- Gross margin fell 10 bps to 48.4% during the period.
- Inventory +6% Y/Y in Q2.
Jul. 18, 2014, 7:06 AM
Jul. 17, 2014, 5:30 PM
VFC vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR