SA Transcripts • Tue, Nov. 11
There is research on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
Vimicro: James Bond Might Say 'A Storm's Coming' For This Spy Company
- With the VIMC stock price rising, insiders are screaming, "Sell, sell!" while millions more in options have expired and stand poised to drop onto the market anytime.
- VIMC is a tiny company clawing at a market in China overwhelmingly dominated by two giants.
- Leaders, including one climbing China's social ladder, offer distracted management to this underperforming company. Yet, company managers' compensation skyrockets to nearly 7 percent of the company's value.
- Additional questions raised by VIMC's complicated related-party deals, plus auditor and CEO switching. In fact, analysts we interviewed say everything points to the stock being worth half today's value.
Vimicro: Numerous Red Flags Make This A Strong Sell
- VIMC share price has risen over 200% because of misleading press releases.
- VIMC management has $.19 options which vest in the coming weeks.
- VIMC management has been registering millions of dollars worth of stock to sell.
- Numerous other red flags covered in the article.
We currently have no Breaking News on this stock.
VIMC vs. ETF Alternatives
Vimicro International Corp and its subsidiaries designs, develops and markets semiconductor products with multimedia applications, including personal computer, camera multimedia processors and security processors.
Other News & PR