- Downsized stock offering and an offering price far below market shows significant lack of demand.
- voxeljet delivered solid revenue growth in Q3 and Q4 on the heels of strong machine sales.
- Services revenue growth was flat on capacity constraints, significant growth expansion is expected in the second half of the year.
- There might be room for additional downside, which will depend on the overall trends of its peer group.
- Current valuation would seem justified if voxeljet could keep its growth momentum in the coming years.