SA News • Wed, Nov. 26
There is research on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
From other sites
at MarketWatch.com (Aug 20, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Jul 25, 2014)
- Valeo offers a portfolio of auto parts well-suited to more stringent fuel efficiency and CO2 emission requirements, with a growing weighting toward innovative technologies and products.
- Valeo is also gaining share in Asia, its most lucrative (high-margin) market.
- Valeo's apparent operating margin improvements aren't all they seem and the company's FCF generation is more ordinary by auto parts standards.
- High single-digit FCF growth is a lot to ask of an auto parts company, but Valeo could still offer some upside if it can meet (or exceed) that hurdle rate.
There are no Transcripts on VLEEY.
Wed, Nov. 26, 11:16 AM
- Delphi's (DLPH -0.2%)sale of its air conditioning business, Delphi Thermo, is being complicated by potential problems with one its South Korean JV partners, Reuters reports.
- Delphi's business has caught the eye of France's Valeo (OTCPK:VLEEY -0.2%), Germany's Mahle and Japan's Denso (OTCPK:DNZOY -0.1%) and a sale could fetch more than $700M.
- The potential problems stem from the fact that Erae (a company which Delphi holds a JV with called Kdac) has also expressed interest in the business but is being sidelined from the process.
- Delphi's Thermal Systems unit posted adjusted EBITDA of $80M on sales of $1.5B in 2013.
Oct. 29, 2012, 5:52 AMFord (F) agrees to sell its climate-control business to Detroit Thermal Systems, a JV of France's Valeo and entrepreneur Vincent Johnson. While the price is undisclosed, the deal is significant because it represents the final step in a 2006 plan to cut Ford's North American workforce and sell its Visteon (VC) parts facilities. The plan was put in place by Mark Fields, hotly tipped to be Ford's next CEO. (PR) | Comment!
VLEEY vs. ETF Alternatives
Valeo is engaged in the manufacture of automobile and truck components and spare parts. Co. is organized into ten industrial operating units worldwide to serve customers locally. These industrial branches are regrouped into activities to encourage transversal synergies in manufacturing and... More
Other News & PR