- A recent article used photos that we mistakenly uploaded in a clerical error to attempt to discredit our evidence.
- As you can see below, the photos we actually took are of the exact same locations as those erroneously uploaded and are easy to confuse due to their similarity.
- Meanwhile, VNET is already tampering with the evidence within their control, such as their list of data centers on their website.
- Attempts to discredit the copious evidence we produced by singling out a couple of pictures we allegedly never took smacks of an attempt to divert attention from the substantial issues.
- Those issues include iJoy's inexplicable financials and related party transactions, the major discrepancy between MNS Entities' financials and their SAIC filings, illegal MNS operations, serious balance sheet issues, etc.