- Management has been able to steadily grow revenue while increasing profitability.
- The recent acquisition of KANA will help solidify the company's strong WFO market position. However, the WFO industry is maturing and slowdown.
- The cyber security industry's passive security strategy isn't producing great results. This has rapidly increased the demand for active threat detection.
- Verint's WFO experience translates well to the cyber security industry due to similar software requirements. Active threat detection and WFO software both need to quickly organize and analyze data.
- Management's responsible growth strategy and fairly priced stock offer investors a good investment opportunity.