Fri, Mar. 6, 7:40 AM
- Verso Paper (NYSE:VRS) reports a 2.7% decrease in average sales price per ton.
- Total sales volume declined 4.3%.
- Segment sales: Coated Papers -12.1% to $233.9M: Market Pulp +3.3% to $41.9M; Other segment +15.9% to $50.6M.
- Gross profit rate declined 1080 bps to 7.1% primarily attributable to the change in unrealized hedge positions due to market movements and Bucksport related charges appearing in cost of sales.
- Q4 results
Fri, Mar. 6, 7:06 AM
Dec. 31, 2014, 1:21 PM
- Verso Paper (VRS +6.2%) announces it reached a settlement with the DOJ that will allow it to proceed with its acquisition of NewPage.
- The company plans to divest itself of paper mills in Wisconsin and Maine as part of the arrangement agreed upon with regulators.
- The merger is expected to be completed in early January.
- SEC Form 8-K
Nov. 13, 2014, 10:42 AM
- Verso Paper <<VRS>> reports a 2.7% decrease in average sales price per ton.
- Total sales volume declined 4.0%.
- Segment sales: Coated Papers -10.7% to $261.5M: Market Pulp -8.5% to $36.8M; Other segment +24.0% to $51.9M.
- Gross profit rate declined 260 bps to 15.8% primarily attributable to a non-cash trademark impairment charge.
- Q3 results
Nov. 13, 2014, 7:13 AM
Oct. 6, 2014, 11:13 AM
Aug. 14, 2014, 7:07 AM
Jul. 8, 2014, 1:36 PM
Jul. 3, 2014, 3:07 PM
Jul. 3, 2014, 11:10 AM
Jul. 2, 2014, 5:35 PM
Jun. 18, 2014, 12:45 PM
May. 7, 2014, 8:48 AM
Apr. 30, 2014, 5:40 PM
Mar. 28, 2014, 12:45 PM
Mar. 27, 2014, 5:45 PM
VRS vs. ETF Alternatives
Verso Corp is a producer of printing papers, specialty papers and pulp. Its printing papers are designed for commercial printing, and media and marketing applications. Its specialty papers are used for flexible packaging and technical paper applications.
Other News & PR