Vantage Drilling: Why The Shorts In This $1 Stock Bargain Are Likely To Get Burned
- Shares of Vantage Drilling are trading at bargain levels due to misplaced concerns.
- Shorts are likely to get burned in a short-covering rally, as it won't take much good news for this stock to take out the 52-week high of just $2.06.
- With revenues surging and the company solidly profitable, the potential upside has probably never been better.
- Insiders hold large stakes in Vantage Drilling as does Fidelity Investments (around 42 million shares) which shows a lot of "smart money" is seeing upside.
- Analyst price targets of between $3 to $4 per share also indicate major upside, and some analysts see Vantage Drilling as a takeover target due to its modern fleet.