- 500.com presents an opportunity to benefit from strong growth in the online lottery market, as well as from fast growing internet population in China.
- The company’s focus on mobile is paying off as mobile purchases accounted for 18% of total purchase amount in Q4.
- Government approval gives 500.com an edge over most of its competitors.
- Soccer World Cup and government approval for welfare lottery sales are two major catalysts for the stock in 2014.
- $49 price target offers limited upside, and investors should wait for a pullback before buying.