Fri, Feb. 13, 7:16 AM
- WABCO Holdings (NYSE:WBC) reports sales declined 5.7% in U.S. dollars.
- Adjusted gross profit rate grew 190 bps to 30.8%.
- Adjusted operating margin rate increased 100 bps to 13.0%.FY2015 Guidance: Sales growth: +6% to +11% in local currencies; Adjusted operating margin rate: 14.2% to 15.1%; GAAP operating margin rate: 13.2% to 14.1%; Adjusted net income: $336.4M to $365.4M; GAAP net income: $295.1M to $324.1M; Adjusted EPS: $5.80 to $6.30; Diluted EPS: $5.09 to $5.59; Diluted shares outstanding: ~58M.
- WBC +0.23% premarket.
Nov. 5, 2014, 9:59 AM
- Auto supplier stocks outpace broad market averages in early action after Toyota issues a strong outlook for the fiscal year and Fiat Chrysler Automobiles keeps an aggressive stance on global production goals.
- Also factoring in are the reports this week on U.S. auto sales which showed strong demand for SUVs and trucks.
- Gainers: WABCO (NYSE:WBC) +3.0%, Meritor (NYSE:MTOR) +2.5%, Dana Holding (NYSE:DAN) +2.4%, Tenneco (NYSE:TEN) +2.1%, Monro Muffler Brake (NASDAQ:MNRO) +1.5%, Cooper-Standard Holdings (NYSE:CPS) +1.3%.
Jun. 17, 2013, 2:15 PMWABCO Holdings (WBC +0.9%) says it's been granted a license by Chinese authorities to re-manufacture air compressors in China for commercial and off-highway vehicles. The company's Reman Solutions is currently re-manufacturing air compressors locally for China National Heavy Truck Corporation and for the independent aftermarket in China, and it hopes to expand to add other products, subject to government approvals. | Comment!
Apr. 9, 2013, 10:02 AM
Dec. 31, 2012, 5:40 PM
Feb. 3, 2012, 11:07 AMWABCO Holdings (WBC +6.5%) trades up after releasing mixed Q4 results but raising guidance for FQ1. Piper Jaffray upgrades the shares on the report, saying the new guidance range is based on a market-wide contraction of 10%-15% in Europe, and for management to release in-line guidance under those conditions speaks volumes about its confidence in other regions. | Comment!
Dec. 22, 2011, 3:58 PM"Tonnage levels continue to point to an economy that is growing, not sliding into a recession," the American Trucking Association says as November data shows truck tonnage rising 6% Y/Y. Shares of truck manufacturer Wabash (WNC +10.1%) jump; truck builder Oshkosh (OSK +2.4%) and parts maker Wabco (WBC +5%) also rally. | 6 Comments
Sep. 2, 2011, 11:45 AM
WBC vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR