Wed, May 6, 7:49 AM
- Q1 net income of $21.3M or $0.66 per share vs. $7.1M and $0.21 one year ago. Adjusted EBITDA of $35.4M up from $19.8M.
- Loan origination volume of $4.3B up 175%.
- "The wave has hit," says CEO Willy Walker, noting the company has been ramping up acquisitions of businesses and talent in anticipation of a commercial refinancing wave over the next few years.
- Servicing portfolio of $46.1B up 18% Y/Y. Servicing fees of $26.8M up 15%.
- Conference call at 8:30
- Previously: Walker & Dunlop beats by $0.32, beats on revenue (May 6)
- WD +7.2% premarket
Wed, May 6, 6:06 AM
Thu, Feb. 12, 6:06 AM
Nov. 6, 2014, 6:05 AM
Oct. 21, 2014, 4:59 PM
Aug. 6, 2014, 10:39 AM
- Adjusted net income of $12.9M or $0.40 per share vs. $15.3M and $0.44 one year ago. Adjusted EBITDA of $20.9M vs. $14M.
- Loan originations of $2.4B in Q2 off 7% Y/Y, but CEL Willy Walker notes the commercial loan refinancing market is down 23% and the GSEs' origination volume YTD is down 48%. Loan originations with Frannie up 12% and comprise 65% of all action in Q2.
- Total revenue of $85.3M of 6% Y/Y, with a 17% decline in mortgage banking gains, partially offset by a big boost in net interest income from loans on the balance sheet. Servicing fees of $24M made up 28% of total revenue.
- Gains from mortgage banking of $52.2 down from $63.1M a year ago. Loan origination fees of $29.5M down 15%. Gains from MSRs or $22.8M down 20%.
- WD -2.1%
- Previously: Walker & Dunlop misses by $0.03, misses on revenue
Aug. 6, 2014, 6:11 AM| Comment!
May 8, 2014, 6:54 AM| Comment!
Feb. 13, 2014, 6:40 AM| Comment!
Nov. 7, 2013, 12:45 PM
Aug. 8, 2013, 6:23 AM| Comment!
May 8, 2013, 6:36 AM
Mar. 6, 2013, 6:48 AM
Feb. 27, 2013, 12:36 PMStarwood Property Trust (STWD +4.2%) following its big earnings beat. The company put another $1B to work in Q4, bringing 2012's total to $2.6B. Assets held for investment sum to $3.4B with annualized levered return of 11.7%-12.2% expected over their life. "CMBS originators appear to be in a sweet spot," says Dynex (DX) CEO Tom Akin, looking forward to Walker & Dunlop's (WD) report next week. | Comment!
WD vs. ETF Alternatives
Walker & Dunlop Inc is a provider of commercial real estate finance, with a primary focus on multifamily lending. The Company originates, sells, and services a range of multifamily and other commercial real estate finance products.
Other News & PR