Nov. 20, 2014, 11:19 AM
Nov. 20, 2014, 9:15 AM
Aug. 6, 2014, 10:39 AM
- Adjusted net income of $12.9M or $0.40 per share vs. $15.3M and $0.44 one year ago. Adjusted EBITDA of $20.9M vs. $14M.
- Loan originations of $2.4B in Q2 off 7% Y/Y, but CEL Willy Walker notes the commercial loan refinancing market is down 23% and the GSEs' origination volume YTD is down 48%. Loan originations with Frannie up 12% and comprise 65% of all action in Q2.
- Total revenue of $85.3M of 6% Y/Y, with a 17% decline in mortgage banking gains, partially offset by a big boost in net interest income from loans on the balance sheet. Servicing fees of $24M made up 28% of total revenue.
- Gains from mortgage banking of $52.2 down from $63.1M a year ago. Loan origination fees of $29.5M down 15%. Gains from MSRs or $22.8M down 20%.
- WD -2.1%
- Previously: Walker & Dunlop misses by $0.03, misses on revenue
Mar. 17, 2014, 11:29 AM
- Walker & Dunlop (WD +7.2%) late Friday agreed to repurchase all 2.45M shares of its common stock held by Column Guarantee (an affiliate of Credit Suisse) for a negotiated price of $14.50 each. The stock closed Friday at $15.45. Today's gain brings it to $16.65.
- The total float on the stock is 34M shares.
- Press release
Oct. 1, 2013, 12:47 PM
May. 28, 2013, 1:07 PMHit by a flurry of insider sales (as lockups expired) over the past couple of months, Walker & Dunlop (WD +2%) gets a boost from a big buy, with Fortress Investment Group (FIG +2.9%) disclosing the upping of its stake from about 33% to nearly 40%. "I guess Wes Edens likes their business model," tweets Dynex Capital (DX) CEO and hedge funder Tom Akin. | 1 Comment
Feb. 27, 2013, 12:36 PMStarwood Property Trust (STWD +4.2%) following its big earnings beat. The company put another $1B to work in Q4, bringing 2012's total to $2.6B. Assets held for investment sum to $3.4B with annualized levered return of 11.7%-12.2% expected over their life. "CMBS originators appear to be in a sweet spot," says Dynex (DX) CEO Tom Akin, looking forward to Walker & Dunlop's (WD) report next week. | Comment!
Jun. 8, 2012, 12:58 PM
WD vs. ETF Alternatives
Walker & Dunlop Inc is a provider of commercial real estate finance, with a primary focus on multifamily lending. The Company originates, sells, and services a range of multifamily and other commercial real estate finance products.
Other News & PR