- Q3 saw a drop in interest rate margin of 9 basis points. However financial results continued to be impressive despite falling interest rate margins.
- Interest income increased, largely through effective dilution.
- Wells Fargo passed the Reserve Bank’s stress test and demonstrated its ability to wither future economic storms.
- It presented opportunity for dividend investors through strong capital position and effective risk management approach.
- Capital gain seeking investors may also reap rewards through share repurchases.