Fri, Mar. 6, 8:50 AM
Nov. 13, 2014, 5:26 PM
Nov. 13, 2014, 4:46 PM
- Q3 core FFO of a loss of $1.15M or $0.12 per share vs. a gain of $115.7K and $0.02 one year ago. Net operating income of $3M vs. $1.6M a year ago.
- Seven lease renewals signed during quarter totaling 30.339K square feet at an average-weighted increase of $1.36 per foot. Four new leases totaling 16.9K square feet signed at average-weighted rate of $12.21 per square foot. Roughly 5.56% of gross leasable area is subject to lease expiration over the next year, and company expects all will be renewed at similar terms to the existing agreements.
- Conference call tomorrow at 10 ET
- Source: Press Release
- WHLR flat after-hours
Aug. 14, 2014, 4:30 PM
- Q2 core FFO of $60,300 or $0.01 per share vs. $463.3K and $0.09 one year ago. Property NOI of $2.7M vs. $1.3M. Dividend of $0.105.
- CEO Jon Wheeler: "Wheeler continues to remain a fast growing, acquisitive company," he says, noting an increase in properties over the past year from 12 to 23 and more than a doubling in square footage. He also notes the growing scale as helping G&A expense to decline as a percentage of revenue.
- Since the end of Q2, Wheeler completed the acquisition of four grocery-anchored shopping centers for a combined cost of $26.3M.
- Previously: Wheeler REIT reports Q2 profit
- WHLR flat AH
Aug. 14, 2014, 4:17 PM
May. 15, 2014, 9:16 AM
Mar. 21, 2014, 8:33 AM
WHLR vs. ETF Alternatives
Wheeler Real Estate Investment Trust Inc acquires, finances, develops, leases, owns and manages income producing assets such as strip centers, neighborhood centers, grocery-anchored centers, community centers and free-standing retail properties.
Other News & PR