- Whirlpool Corporation presents a favorable risk-to-return tradeoff in today’s uncertain macroeconomic environment.
- The recovery of the housing markets will continue to be a powerful catalyst for growth in Whirlpool’s North America business.
- The pending acquisition of Hefei Sanyo will turbo charge WHR’s presence in Asia.
- Results for WHR’s Europe, Middle East and Afria region (EMEA) have been strong.
- WHR’s valuation of less than 12x the consensus estimate for 2014 earnings per share is conservative.