- WMS should be currently operating exclusively on its revolving credit facility.
- WMS has more debt, contractual obligations, and operating expenses coming due, at best, over the next 36-48 months than it has borrowing capacity and cash flow generation capability.
- WMS is operating at max levels of efficiency and has a mature operation overall, greatly limiting its ability to improve revenue growth from current levels.
- The leading manufacturer of high performance thermoplastic corrugated pipe.
- For the March 2014 year WMS's revenues increased to $1.069 billion, up 5% from the year before. Net income declined 57% to $13 million.
- The P/E based on fiscal 2014 is 73, very high for a mundane business. The price-to-sales ratio is .9.
- WMS, a leading manufacturer of high performance plastic pipe and other water management products, plans to raise $261.0 million in its upcoming IPO.
- WMS has a history of profitability, and should continue to grow its market share and has the opportunity to penetrate more geographic markets.
- We are also encouraged by the demonstrated stability of the firm's management team and suggest investors consider getting a piece of this IPO.
There are no Transcripts on WMS.
We currently have no Breaking News on this stock.