SA News • Wed, Nov. 12
SA News • Wed, Aug. 13
From other sites
This New Undervalued High-Dividend Stock Will More Than Double Its Dividend In 2014
- WPT has stable revenues and income that amply support its distributions.
- WPT's CEO/Chairman has a major stake in WPT's success.
- WPT's targeted quarterly distribution of $.30/unit is over 2.6 times distributions paid from 2013 earnings.
- WPT has right of first offer on several assets from Apex which would expand its earnings capacity.
There are no Transcripts on WPT.
Wed, Nov. 12, 5:09 PM| Comment!
Wed, Aug. 13, 5:18 PM| Comment!
Mon, May. 5, 3:01 PM
- "The pain is in the rearview mirrors, and the sunny times" are in front, says Glenview's Larry Robbins, touting the HMO industry - in particular Humana (HUM +1.1%) and Wellpoint (WPT -0.2%) - at Ira Sohn. "There's an alarming outbreak of old people in the U.S. ... I'm not sure if people have noticed this."
- Going back to another idea he's made a lot of money with, Robbins continues to be a fan of Monsanto (MON +2.1%). "I wish all of our businesses were this high-quality." It can leverage the business, grow sales, do just about anything, he says. Latin American soy along is going to add more than $1 per share to earnings.
- Earlier conference coverage
We currently have no instablog posts on this stock.
Instablogs are blogs which are instantly set up and networked within the Seeking Alpha community. Instablog posts are not selected, edited or screened by Seeking Alpha editors, in contrast to contributors' articles.
WPT vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR