- Western Pacific Resources has been touted as a potential "multi-bagger" with little risk.
- A private streaming company owns the majority of equity, debt and streaming rights to Western Pacific Resource's flagship asset.
- There are risks that have not been mentioned or properly discussed in the bull case.
Western Pacific Hits High Grade Silver At Deer Trail
- Headline intercepts include: 88.8 g/t gold, plus 5,180 g/t silver, 15% zinc and 10.6% lead.
- Publicly traded Western Pacific Resources is majority owned by a private investing arm founded by legendary investor Corbin J. Robertson Jr.
- Western Pacific is fully funded to production; offers investors low cost entry to follow some very smart money.
Western Pacific: Why Is This Savvy Billionaire Investing In A Tiny $7 MM Company?
- U.S. Coal Magnate “Corby” Robinson is being squeezed into diversifying out of his core coal business.
- Western Pacific now has full-funding partner to re-open the Deer Trail mine, yet the shares remain "undiscovered."
- Valued at only $7 mm, but with excellent management and outstanding potential, Western Pacific is a bargain.
There are no Transcripts on WRPSF.
We currently have no Breaking News on this stock.
Instablogs are blogs which are instantly set up and networked within the Seeking Alpha community. Instablog posts are not selected, edited or screened by Seeking Alpha editors, in contrast to contributors' articles.
WRPSF vs. ETF Alternatives
Western Pacific is focused on developing the polymetallic Deer Trail Mine in Piute County, Utah. The project includes a 250 tpd flotation mill, 5 miles of underground development, a large scale mining permit and other extensive infrastructure. Western Pacific’s team is led by industry experts... More
Other News & PR