Thu, Feb. 12, 10:14 AM
- WhiteWave Foods (NYSE:WWAV) reports organic sales rose 11% in Q4, excluding results of Earthbound and So Delicious.
- Segment sales: Americas Foods & Beverages: $648.04M (+14%); Americas Fresh Foods: $135.67M; Europe Foods & Beverages: $127.28M (+15%).
- Adjusted gross margin rate fell 173 bps to 33.34%.
- Adjusted operating margin rate improved 56 bps to 9.56%.
- FQ1 Guidance: Net sales growth: high single digits %; Adjusted operating income growth: mid single digits %; Interest expense: $9M to $10M; Adjusted diluted EPS: $0.17 to $0.19; Adjusted Diluted EPS Excluding China J.V.: $0.20 to $0.22; Interest Neutral Adj. Diluted EPS Excluding China J.V.: $0.22 to $0.24.
- FY2015 Guidance: Net sales growth: high single to low double digits %; Adjusted operating income growth: mid teens to high teens %; Interest expense: ~$55M to $58M; Adjusted diluted EPS: $1.01 to $1.05; Adjusted Diluted EPS Excluding China J.V.: $1.08 to $1.12; Interest Neutral Adj. Diluted EPS Excluding China J.V.: $1.14 to $1.18; Capital expenditure: ~$325M to $350M.
Thu, Feb. 12, 7:37 AM
Nov. 10, 2014, 7:08 AM| 4 Comments
Sep. 9, 2014, 10:25 AM
- Shares of WhiteWave Foods (WWAV +3.4%) and Amira Nature Foods (ANFI +0.8%) trade higher after the General Mills-Annie's deal price raises the profile in the organic/premium food sector.
- Previous: Annie's deal boosts Boulder Brands and Hain Celestial.
Sep. 8, 2014, 5:35 PM
Sep. 8, 2014, 5:23 PM| Comment!
Aug. 21, 2014, 9:09 AM
May. 29, 2014, 10:03 AM
- Shares of WhiteWave Foods (WWAV +4.6%), Dean Foods (DF +1.3%), and Sanderson Farms (SAFM +2.7%) are higher after Tyson Foods tops the bid of Pilgrim's Pride for Hillshire Brands.
- Though consolidation in the food sector is expected to pick up, some analysts warn the takeover premium in select stocks is getting played out.
May. 8, 2014, 11:33 AM
Feb. 13, 2014, 8:24 AM
- WhiteWave (WWAV) beats on both lines with its Q4 report as it saw strong organic growth across its businesses.
- The North America segment saw a 11% increase in sales to $569M while Europe was up 16% to $110M.
- The company expects a total sales growth rate in the twenties for Q1 and FY14. Organic sales are forecast to rise 7% to 8% for 2014.
- WWAV +1.0% premarket
Jan. 9, 2014, 9:19 AM
Oct. 2, 2013, 5:43 PM
Sep. 13, 2013, 5:45 PM
Jul. 18, 2013, 11:19 AM
Jul. 15, 2013, 4:22 PM
Dec. 3, 2012, 9:12 AM
WWAV vs. ETF Alternatives
The Whitewave Foods Company operates as a consumer packaged food and beverage company. The Company manufactures, markets, distributes, and sells branded plant-based foods and beverages, coffee creamers and beverages, and premium dairy products.
Other News & PR