Thu, Jul. 30, 8:45 AM
Thu, Apr. 30, 8:38 AM
Thu, Feb. 12, 9:05 AM
- World Wrestling Entertainment (NYSE:WWE) trades higher after the company tops earnings estimates.
- Network segment revenue was up 64% during the period.
- Revenue from the Asia Pacific region topped $10M for the first time.
- Consumer product revenue +22.9% to $20.4M.
- WWE Network subs +12% Q/Q to 816K.
- WWE +6.58% premarket to $14.25.
Thu, Feb. 12, 9:01 AM
Oct. 30, 2014, 9:18 AM
- World Wrestling Entertainment (NYSE:WWE) reports its WWE Network expanded to 731K subscribers in Q3.
- 31K subscriber were added during the period - 3K in the U.S. and 28K international.
- The company's media division increased revenue by 5.8% to $76.9M.
- Live events revenue -13.1% to $21.8M.
- Strategy: The company plans a new pricing plan of $9.99 per month beginning on November 1.
- WWE +1.7% premarket.
Oct. 30, 2014, 8:57 AM
Jul. 31, 2014, 3:58 PM
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE +3.2%) is an unusual gainer in an otherwise down day, after reporting a smaller than expected Q2 loss and announcing a 10-year deal with Rogers Media to be the exclusive distribution partner of all WWE pay-per-view events throughout Canada.
- The company plans to get its WWE Network to 1.4M subscribers; almost twice the number it had at the end of Q2; to achieve that, it announces new pricing options and plans to cut its workforce by 7%.
Jul. 31, 2014, 8:45 AM
May 1, 2014, 8:48 AM
Feb. 20, 2014, 8:41 AM
Feb. 20, 2014, 12:05 AM
Feb. 19, 2014, 5:30 PM
Oct. 31, 2013, 8:45 AM
Aug. 1, 2013, 8:41 AM
May 2, 2013, 8:41 AM
Feb. 28, 2013, 8:57 AM
WWE vs. ETF Alternatives
World Wrestling Entertainment Inc is an integrated media and entertainment company. It is engaged in the production and distribution of content through various channels including digital over-the-top (OTT) WWE Network, live events and feature films.
Other News & PR