Tue, Apr. 28, 6:49 AM
- Wolverine World Wide (NYSE:WWW) reports sales rose 3.4% in Q1 on a constant currency basis.
- The mid single-digit pace of sales seen in the Heritage Groupwas higher than the low single-digit rate for the Lifestyle Group.
- Gross margin +60 bps to 41.4% on pricing gains.
- Guidance: The company expects revenue of $2.82B-$2.87B vs. $2.86B consensus and EPS of $1.53-$1.60 vs. $1.56 consensus.
- Previously: Wolverine World Wide beats by $0.03, misses on revenue
Tue, Apr. 28, 6:38 AM| Comment!
Tue, Feb. 17, 7:33 AM
- Wolverine World Wide (NYSE:WWW) reports revenue increased 10.1%, on a constant currency basis.
- Revenue break-up: Lifestyle: $279.3M (+5.3%); Performance: $273.6M (+8.9%); Heritage: $221.5M (14.4%); Other: $34.5M (+13.1%).
- Gross margin rate decreased 10 bps to 37.1% primarily due to a negative mix shift in international markets.
- Operating margin rate increased 130 bps to 3.7%.
- FY2015 Guidance: Revenue: $2.82B to $2.87B (+2.1% to +3.9%); Operating margin rate: 8.3%; Adjusted operating margin rate: 9.1%; Diluted EPS: $1.46 to $1.53; Adjusted EPS: $1.53 to $1.60.
- Q4 results
Tue, Feb. 17, 6:33 AM
Mon, Feb. 16, 5:30 PM
Oct. 14, 2014, 11:34 AM
- Wolverine World Wide (NYSE:WWW) reports revenue for its Lifestyle Group segment fell 6.7% to $177.9M in Q3, while the Performance Group saw a revenue increase of 2.2% to $257.1M.
- Adjusted operating margin expanded 70 bps to 13.8% while Gross margin was 40% vs. 39.9% in the prior period.
- The Company expects full-year revenue of $2.75B and adjusted diluted EPS of $1.57-$1.63.
Oct. 14, 2014, 6:36 AM| Comment!
Oct. 13, 2014, 5:30 PM
Jul. 15, 2014, 6:31 AM| Comment!
Jul. 14, 2014, 5:30 PM
Apr. 29, 2014, 6:55 AM
Apr. 29, 2014, 6:41 AM| Comment!
Feb. 18, 2014, 6:57 AM
- Wolverine Worldwide (WWW) announces it managed to lowers its level of inventory in Q4 compared to a year ago despite a "challenging" holiday season that cut into results.
- Revenue for the Lifestyle Group segment was up 25.9% to $265.3M.
- Gross margin rose 50 bps to 37.2% during the quarter.
- The company says it expects full-year revenue to grow 3%-6% to $2.775B-$2.85B.
Feb. 18, 2014, 6:33 AM| Comment!
Feb. 18, 2014, 12:05 AM
Feb. 17, 2014, 5:30 PM
WWW vs. ETF Alternatives
Wolverine World Wide Inc is a designer, manufacturer and marketer of casual footwear and apparel, performance outdoor and athletic footwear and apparel, children's footwear, industrial work boots and apparel, and uniform shoes and boots.
Other News & PR