There are 3 articles on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
Tue, Jul. 15, 8:47 AM| Comment!
Tue, Jul. 15, 7:03 AM
- Wolverine Worldwide (NYSE:WWW) reports revenue for its LifeStyle Group segment rose 8.9% to $264.1M in Q2, while the Performance Group saw a revenue increase of 11.5% to $211.2M.
- Adjusted operating margin improved 140 bps to 9.0% during the period. Gross margin fell 90 bps due to heavier promotional activity.
- The company announced a strategic realignment plan which includes stores closure and other initiatives.
Tue, Jul. 15, 6:31 AM| Comment!
Mon, Jul. 14, 5:30 PM
Thu, Jul. 10, 11:06 AM| Comment!
Thu, May. 22, 9:53 AM
- A slip in retail sales in Canada was led by a surprising drop in demand for shoes.
- Data from Statistics Canada showed sales at shoe stores fell 5.3% M/M and 6.0% Y/Y during March to mark the biggest drop in any retail subcategory.
- Related stocks: CROX, DECK, WWW, SHOO, SKX, SCHL, BWS, FL, NKE.
- Full report (.pdf)
Tue, Apr. 29, 6:55 AM
Tue, Apr. 29, 6:41 AM| Comment!
Tue, Apr. 22, 2:49 PM| Comment!
Tue, Feb. 18, 6:57 AM
- Wolverine Worldwide (WWW) announces it managed to lowers its level of inventory in Q4 compared to a year ago despite a "challenging" holiday season that cut into results.
- Revenue for the Lifestyle Group segment was up 25.9% to $265.3M.
- Gross margin rose 50 bps to 37.2% during the quarter.
- The company says it expects full-year revenue to grow 3%-6% to $2.775B-$2.85B.
Tue, Feb. 18, 6:33 AM| Comment!
Tue, Feb. 18, 12:05 AM
Mon, Feb. 17, 5:30 PM
Wed, Feb. 12, 2:17 PM
Wed, Feb. 12, 2:13 PM| Comment!
Dec. 30, 2013, 11:34 AM
- Shares of Crocs (CROX +17.9%) trade at their highest level since July after the company says it will get back to buying back shares after working out a $350M investment from Blackstone.
- Sterne Agee thinks the retailer still has more house cleaning to do. Analyst Sam Poser says Chairman of the Board Tom Smach and two members of the management team who were also Felxtronics alums need to be axed.
- Other shoe stocks are trading higher off the Crocs news: DECK +1.4%, WWW +1.7%, SHOO +1.7%, SKX +1.1%.
WWW vs. ETF Alternatives
Wolverine World Wide Inc is a designer, manufacturer and marketer of casual footwear and apparel, performance outdoor and athletic footwear and apparel, children's footwear, industrial work boots and apparel, and uniform shoes and boots.
Other News & PR