Thu, Aug. 13, 4:36 PM
Tue, Jul. 28, 6:52 AM
- Wyndham Worldwide (NYSE:WYN) reports revenue rose 8% on a constant currency basis.
- Segment revenue: Lodging +18% to $334M; Vacations Exchange and Rentals -5% to $383M; Vacation Ownership +4% to $699M.
- Operating expenses +4.45% to $1.127B.
- Total REVPAR flat Y/Y.
- Domestci REVPAR +4.5% Y/Y.
- International REVPAR -1.2% Y/Y.
- FY2015 Guidance: Revenues: $5.45B to $5.55B; Adjusted EBITDA: $1.285B to $1.315B; Adjusted EPS: $4.88 to $5.03; Diluted share count: 120.2M; Free cash flow: ~$800M.
- Q2 results
Tue, Jul. 28, 6:33 AM
Mon, Jun. 29, 7:07 AM| 1 Comment
Mon, Jun. 1, 8:29 AM
- Fitch Ratings boosts its estimate on U.S. RevPar in the lodging industry to 7% from 6% after seeing strong trends for the first four months of the year.
- The ratings agency cites a favorable macroeconomic backdrop and a "muted" hotel supply growth trend as supporting its outlook.
- Fitch notes that a downturn in a few leading industry indicators bears watching.
- Hotel stocks: BEL, CHH, EXPE, H, HLT, HMIN, HOT, IHG, MAR, STAY, WYN.
Thu, May 14, 4:16 PM
Wed, Apr. 29, 10:14 AM
- It's a festive day for the lodging sector after Hilton Worldwide (HLT +3.7%) beats with its Q1 report and Starwood Hotels & Resorts (HOT +7.5%) announces it will explore strategic options.
- Hilton's 6.9% increase in RevPAR stood out and helped the company boost its EBITDA margin, while Starwood's announcement has pushed shares to new all-time highs.
- Intercontinental Hotels Group (IHG +2.7%), Wyndham Worldwide (WYN +1.4%), Marriott International (MAR +2.3%), Hyatt (H +1.9%), Extended Stay America (STAY +1.3%), and Choice Hotels International (CHH +0.9%) are all higher in early action.
- Previously: Starwood Hotels & Resorts to explore all strategic options
- Previously: Hilton Worldwide EPS in-line, beats on revenue
- Previously: More on Hilton Worldwide's Q1
Tue, Apr. 28, 8:28 AM
- Wyndham Worldwide (NYSE:WYN) reports revenue rose 9% on a constant currency basis.
- Segment revenue: Lodging +23% to $293M; Vacations Exchange and Rentals -3% to $369M; Vacation Ownership +4% to $614M.
- Operating expenses +2.35% to $1.046B.
- Total REVPAR +1.7% Y/Y.
- Domestci REVPAR +7.7%.
- International REVPAR -9.8%.
- FY2015 Guidance: Revenues: $5.45B to $5.55B; Adjusted EBITDA: $1.285B to $1.315B; Adjusted EPS: $4.81 to $4.96; Diluted share count: 121.4M; Free cash flow: ~$800M.
- WYN +1.00% premarket.
- Q1 results
Tue, Apr. 28, 6:32 AM
Thu, Mar. 26, 2:29 PM
- Hotel stocks are out ahead of market averages as sentiment stays positive on the sector
- Traders some to be piggybacking off each other without any major news out.
- Companies active in timeshares are well-represented on the list of gainers.
- Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide (HOT +4.9%) reached an all-time high of $86.76 on huge volume.
- Also putting in gains are Hyatt Hotels (H +2.9%), Hilton Worldwide (HLT +1.6%), Morgans Hotel Group (MHGC +1%), Interval Leisure Group (IILG +2%), and Wyndham Worldwide (WYN +1.4%).
Thu, Feb. 26, 3:12 PM
Tue, Feb. 10, 10:11 AM
- Strong earnings reports from Starwood Hotels & Resorts (HOT +6.4%) and Wyndham Worldwide (WYN +7.1%) have given a boost to the lodging sector.
- The group is showing improved efficiency as demand and pricing stays ahead of the rate of capacity growth.
- Gainers: Hyatt Hotels (NYSE:H) +3.8%, Marriott International (NASDAQ:MAR) +3.6%, Intercontinental Hotels (NYSE:IHG) +2.7%, Choice Hotels International (NYSE:CHH) +2.1%, Hilton Worldwide (NYSE:HLT) +1.4%, Extended Stay America (NYSE:STAY) +1.2%, Morgans Hotel Group (NASDAQ:MHGC) +1.2%.
- Associated with the sector, Priceline (PCLN +1.8%) and Orbitz Worldwide (OWW +3.1%) are also trading above market averages.
Tue, Feb. 10, 8:36 AM
- Wyndham Worldwide (NYSE:WYN) reports strong growth across segments in Q4.
- Segment revenue: Lodging +9.0% to $267M; Vacations Exchange and Rentals +2% to $311M; Vacation Ownership +1.5% to $668M.
- Operating expenses +4.6% to $1.076B.
- Total REVPAR +5.0% Y/Y.
- Domestci REVPAR +8.6%.
- International REVPAR -7.8%.
- WYN +3.1% premarket.
Tue, Feb. 10, 6:36 AM
Mon, Feb. 9, 5:30 PM
Mon, Feb. 2, 7:59 AM
WYN vs. ETF Alternatives
Wyndham Worldwide Corp is a hospitality company, offering individual consumers and business customers a suite of hospitality products and services. It operates three segments including, lodging, vacation exchange and rentals and vacation ownership.
Other News & PR