Mon, Feb. 2, 7:59 AM
Mon, Jan. 26, 2:57 PM
- There could be some good news for hotel stocks coming out of the Americas Lodging Investment Summit conference this week, according to CNBC.
- A senior lodging forecaster is expected to announce that the market is set to absorb a significant room rate hike this year.
- Some major markets will see room rate increases of over 8%, say analysts.
- ALIS conference agenda (.pdf)
- Hotel stocks: BEL, CHH, EXPE, H, HLT, HMIN, HOT, IHG, MAR, STAY, WYN.
Tue, Jan. 13, 1:04 PM
- Barclays sees dividend payouts on the S&P 500 increasing 7% this year to reach a yield of close to 2%.
- The investment firm recommends buying shares of companies in the index poised for top-line growth and dividend payout boosts.
- At least 6 consumer products/services companies make the Barclays list of attractive dividend stocks.
- Hershey (NYSE:HSY): 2.01% yield
- Yum Brands (NYSE:YUM): 2.24% yield
- PepsiCo (NYSE:PEP): 2.70% yield
- Lorillard (NYSE:LO): 3.80% yield
- Wyndham Worldwide (NYSE:WYN): 1.63% yield
- Macy's (NYSE:M): 1.89% yield
Nov. 17, 2014, 9:06 AM
Nov. 13, 2014, 6:06 PM
Nov. 10, 2014, 9:20 AM| Nov. 10, 2014, 9:20 AM | 1 Comment
Oct. 24, 2014, 6:49 AM
Oct. 24, 2014, 6:34 AM
Oct. 23, 2014, 5:30 PM
Oct. 1, 2014, 1:41 PM
- Concerns about the Ebola case in Dallas have contributed to a downward swing in hotel stocks
- The group has been one of the harder hit sectors on the day.
- Decliners: Starwood Hotels (NYSE:HOT) -3.8%, Hyatt Hotels (NYSE:H) -3.1%, Hilton Worldwide (NYSE:HLT) -1.4%, Diamond Resorts (NYSE:DRII) -3.0%, InterContinental Hotels Group (NYSE:IHG) -2.6%, Wyndham Worldwide (NYSE:WYN) -3.3%, La Quinta (NYSE:LQ) -1.7%, Marriott International (NASDAQ:MAR) -3.5%, Red Lion Hotels (NYSE:RLH) -2.3%, Choice Hotels International (NYSE:CHH) -2.3%.
- Previous coverage on Ebola impact
Aug. 7, 2014, 7:25 PM
Jul. 24, 2014, 6:37 AM
May 15, 2014, 6:47 PM
Apr. 24, 2014, 6:32 AM
Feb. 27, 2014, 4:57 PM
Feb. 7, 2014, 6:32 AM
WYN vs. ETF Alternatives
Wyndham Worldwide Corp is a hospitality company, offering individual consumers and business customers a suite of hospitality products and services. It operates three segments including, lodging, vacation exchange and rentals and vacation ownership.
Other News & PR