Tue, Feb. 3, 4:45 PM
- Wynn Resorts (NASDAQ:WYNN) misses estimates as a 32% drop in Macau revenue reverberates.
- The table games turnover in the Macau VIP segment stood out, falling 39.9%.
- The company's Las Vegas casinos brought in $376.8M, down 5.8% Y/Y.
- REVPAR in Macau +7.9% to $328.
- REVPAR in Vegas +7.2% to $222.
- WYNN -2.9% after hours.
Tue, Feb. 3, 4:08 PM
Mon, Feb. 2, 5:35 PM
Oct. 28, 2014, 4:24 PM
- Wynn Resorts (NASDAQ:WYNN) reports revenue in Macau fell off 5.6% in Q3. A tail-off was expected with traffic in the gambling mecca off during the quarter.
- Occupancy rates and REVPAR at Wynn Macau were improved from the year-ago period.
- The company's Las Vegas properties saw revenue growth of 9.0% during the quarter on improved REVPAR and a higher table win hold.
- There was also a bit of tightening at Wynn, casino operating expenses fell 7.4% Y/Y to $647M.
- WYNN +3.3% AH.
Oct. 28, 2014, 4:11 PM
Jul. 29, 2014, 7:48 AM
May. 1, 2014, 4:26 PM
- Wynn Resorts (WYNN) reports revenue from Macau operations rose 14.2% Y/Y to $1.13B in Q1 to help offset a 1.5% slip in Las Vegas revenue to $381M.
- Adjusted property EBITDA was $384M for Macau and $110M for Las Vegas during the period.
- REVPAR rose 11.8% to $331 in Macau and 6.2% to $259 in Las Vegas.
- WYNN +1.6% AH to $210.00
May. 1, 2014, 4:08 PM
Jan. 30, 2014, 4:10 PM| 2 Comments
Jan. 30, 2014, 12:10 AM| 2 Comments
Jan. 29, 2014, 5:35 PM| Comment!
Oct. 24, 2013, 4:07 PM
Jul. 29, 2013, 8:03 AM
- Wynn Resorts (WYNN) missed estimates as revenue increased 16.2% for Las Vegas operations, but improved only 2.6% revenue from Macau operations.
- In Macau the mass market segment performed stronger on a year-over-year comparison than the VIP segment.
- EBITDA margin improved dramatically in Las Vegas on broad service, room, and gaming revenue increases.
- The company invested $113M in its high-profile Cotai project during Q2. (PR)
- WYNN -1.6% premarket.
Jul. 29, 2013, 7:37 AM
Jul. 29, 2013, 12:05 AM
Jul. 28, 2013, 5:30 PM
WYNN vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR