There are no Transcripts on XGTI.
Mon, Aug. 25, 9:34 AM
Mon, Aug. 25, 9:11 AM
Thu, Aug. 14, 4:35 PM
Mon, Jul. 28, 9:58 AM
- xG Technology (NASDAQ:XGTI) has been awarded a subcontract by CACI to provide services in support of a 5-year CACI contract with the U.S. Army's CERDEC Space and Terrestrial Communications Directorate (S&TCD).
- The contract is worth up to $497M. In June, xG won a subcontract with SAIC related to the deal.
- xG says it will leverage its "cutting-edge expertise in cognitive radio technologies to help improve the effectiveness of tactical communications." The company has been working to commercialize its xMax line of cognitive radio-based hardware.
Mon, Jul. 28, 9:12 AM
Thu, Jul. 10, 12:47 PM
Tue, Jun. 24, 12:45 PM
Tue, Jun. 24, 9:14 AM
- xG Technology (XGTI) has been hired as a sub-contractor to provide "research, development and evaluation in support of communications and networks systems" to the U.S. Army through a 5-year contract worth up to $497M.
- SAIC will act as the primary contractor.
- The contract has a 36-month base, and two 12-month options. xG says it will expands the company's presence in the cognitive radio space.
- Previous: xG Technology soars after announcing new patent
Tue, Jun. 24, 9:10 AM
Thu, May. 29, 12:47 PM
Thu, May. 29, 9:57 AM
- xG Technology (XGTI) has been awarded a new patent related to radio interference mitigation techniques.
- xG argues the technology, which can lower "unwanted transmissions that lead to harmful interference," can be applied to mobile networks seeing greater interference issues as mobile data traffic surges.
- On Tuesday, xG announced it has been awarded a cognitive radio patent that's also related to protecting against mobile interference. The company now has 116 awarded patents (51 U.S., 65 international).
Thu, May. 29, 9:12 AM
Tue, May. 27, 12:47 PM
Fri, May. 16, 2:04 PM
- Up AH yesterday following its Q1 report, xG Technology (XGTI -7.7%) is now selling off. A downgrade to Hold from Feltl isn't helping.
- xG spent $2.45M on R&D in Q1 (+49% Y/Y), and $1.68M on G&A (+24%). Ahead of an April stock offering that yielded gross proceeds of $10M, the company ended Q1 with just $686K in cash (down from $5.5M at the end of 2013).
- Along with its Q1 results, xG announces it has been awarded a Mexican patent related to the SIP protocol (used to set up VoIP transmissions). The company now has 60 U.S. and 137 international patents/applications, of which 113 are issued patents.
- Q1 results, PR
Thu, May. 15, 5:40 PM
Tue, May. 13, 12:45 PM
XGTI vs. ETF Alternatives
XG Technology Inc develops intellectual property designed to enhance wired & wireless communications. Its intellectual property is embedded in proprietary software algorithms offering cognitive interference mitigation & spectrum access solutions.
Other News & PR