Fri, Feb. 27, 12:55 PM
Fri, Feb. 27, 9:15 AM
- Gainers: XIN +20%. CYCC +17%. SREV +16%. BLOX +16%. CYTX +13%. CLNE +12%. MNST +10%. ATOS +10%. SD +9%. SPLK +7%. MEET +6%. ARUN +6%. VIMC +6%. HZNP +6%.
- Losers: CVSL -42%. RESN -28%. MOSY -21%. WTW -18%. TUBE -17%. TBIO -14%. JCP -13%. DRL -13%. GENE -11%. OCN -8%. PBPB -8%. NBG -8%. NVAX -7%. FRO -5%.
Fri, Feb. 27, 7:34 AM
- Net income of $23.8M, or $0.34 per ADS vs. $31.6M, or $0.36 per ADS in the third quarter of 2013.
- Contract sales of $402.6M vs. $$377.5M in the same quarter a year ago.
- Total gross floor area sales of 252,200 sq. meters up 4.3% Y/Y from 241,700 sq. meters a year ago.
- Repurchased 1.43M ADSs at a total cost of approximately $3.9M during the quarter.
- Q4 results
Fri, Feb. 27, 5:54 AM
Tue, Jan. 6, 9:33 AM| Comment!
Nov. 19, 2014, 8:35 AM
Nov. 11, 2014, 7:58 AM
- Net income of $7.8M, or $0.10 per ADS vs. $28.7M, or $0.39 per ADS in the third quarter of 2013.
- Contract sales of $167.7M vs. $243.7M in the same quarter a year ago.
- Total gross floor area sales of 100,300 sq. meters down 34% Y/Y from 151,900 sq. meters a year ago.
- Repurchased 0.63M ADSs at a total cost of approximately $2.3M during the quarter.
- Q3 results
Nov. 11, 2014, 5:47 AM
Oct. 1, 2014, 3:17 PM
- Under the new rules from the PBOC, those buying a second home would be eligible for lower down payments and mortgage rates which previously had been available only to first-home buyers, provided the initial mortgage has been paid off. The PBOC also loosened a ban on mortgages for those buying a third home.
- The move marks a reversal from years of tightening, and comes as economic growth remains sluggish. Last night's HSBC PMI of 50.2 was unchanged from the previous month.
- Previous rules required a 30% down payment from first-home buyers, but 60% down for second homes. They also allowed first-homers up to a 30% discount on mortgage rates from the central bank benchmark.
- Among the gainers in Shanghai on the news were real estate developer Xinyuan Real Estate (NYSE:XIN), and home-listing website Leju Holdings (NYSE:LEJU).
- The China Real Estate ETF (NYSEARCA:TAO) is about flat YTD.
Sep. 25, 2014, 5:35 PM
Aug. 22, 2014, 7:06 AM
Aug. 18, 2014, 12:46 PM
Aug. 15, 2014, 12:48 PM
Aug. 15, 2014, 7:27 AM
- Net income of $6.8M vs. $39.4M in the second quarter of 2013.
- Total gross floor area sales totaled 149,600 sq. meters, a 1.6% increase from 147,200 sq. meters sold in the same quarter a year ago.
- Cash and cash equivalents, including restricted cash, increased to $683.5M as of June 30, 2014 from $655M as of March 31, 2014.
- Repurchased 0.91M ADSs at a total cost of approximately $3.8M during the quarter.
- The Company expects contract sales in the third quarter of 2014 to reach approximately $265M-$280M. Q3 revenue is expected to total $220-$230M, while net income is estimated to reach $7-$9M.
- Q2 results
Aug. 15, 2014, 6:31 AM
Aug. 5, 2014, 10:56 AM
- Xinyuan Real Estate (XIN +0.8%) has raised its investment in central China by purchasing a land parcel in Xi'an City through the company's 51% owned subsidiary Shaanxi Zhongmao.
- "We are excited to expand further into the fast growing central China region by entering the Xi'an market, where supply demand balance remains healthy in a generally slow macro environment," says Chairman Yong Zhang.
- The land is comprised of two pieces with the larger area intended for residential development and the smaller area for commercial development.
XIN vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR