5d 1m 3m 1y 5y 10y
Marketwire (Jan 29, 2014)
VantageSouth Bancshares, Inc. and Yadkin Financial Corporation Announce Transformational Merger-of-EqualsBusiness Wire (Jan 27, 2014)
YDKN vs. ETF Alternatives
Yadkin Financial Corp is a bank holding company to serve as the holding company for Yadkin Bank. Its operations are mainly retail oriented and directed toward individuals and small and medium-sized businesses.
Wednesday, Mar 269:51 AM
Wednesday, Mar 269:51 AM| Comment!
- Among the movers in the financial sector in the early-going following sell-side moves:
- Lazard (LAZ +1.7%) is boosted to a Buy at Nomura on favorable organic growth trends and market share gains in its advisory business.
- Carlyle Group (CG +5.1%) is upgraded to a Buy at UBS, which cites the push into retail offerings and the significant win with the hiring Michael Cavanagh from JPMorgan. See also: Carlyle eyeing traditional asset manager purchase as it seeks a higher multiple.
- Yadkin Financial (YDKN -1.6%) is lower after KBW rings the register on its Outperform rating.
Monday, Feb 39:39 AM
Monday, Feb 39:39 AM| Comment!
- The move follows last week's agreement between Yadkin Financial (YDKN) and VantageSouth Bancshares (VSB) to commence a merger-of-equals, with VantageSouth stockholders to receive 0.3125 shares of Yadkin for each share they own. The combination would create North Carolina's largest community bank with $4B in assets.
- Raymond James upgrades from Outperform to Strong Buy with $23 price target.
Tuesday, Dec 312013, 12:46 PM
Thursday, Apr 252013, 11:38 AM
Thursday, Jan 242013, 6:53 AM
Wednesday, Jan 232013, 5:41 PM