- YUM is a strong business that has exposure in both the developed and developing markets. YUM is expanding into emerging markets where consumer spending is growing at healthy rates.
- YUM plans to expand its restaurant chains in emerging markets to 20,000 by 2020.
- YUM has opened its first Pizza Hut in South Africa and plans a chain expansion in the coming years.
- YUM’s dividend yield is higher than the dividend yield of the S&P 500.
- The consensus target price indicates that long-term value investors should take a position in YUM at its current price level.