- The market negatively reacted to the release of Yoox's Q1 results on May 7th. Despite the increase in revenues, net income was down by 13.4% versus Q1 2013.
- Yoox is among the leaders in fashion and design online retailing, and has always shown revenue increase, being able to expand its business in the main high-end and luxury markets.
- The concentration in a still fragmented business is a high probable scenario, with Yoox expected to play a relevant role.
- With this premise, its stock is down by 13.8% in the last four weeks, the company could be an interesting short term investment.
- On the contrary, some profitability ratios seem to show some weaknesses in the long-term investment performance.
There are no Related articles on YXOXF.
There are no Transcripts on YXOXF.
We currently have no Breaking News on this stock.
YXOXF vs. ETF Alternatives
YOOX Group is the global Internet retailing partner for leading fashion & design brands. It has established itself amongst the market leaders with the multi-brand stores yoox.com and thecorner.com as well as with numerous mono-brand Online Stores all Powered by YOOX Group. The Group has offices... More
Other News & PR