ZAGG: DCF Based On No Growth Shows A Net Present Value 2x Current Price
- ZAGG used to be a growth stock but ultimately it manufactures a commodity type product and when revenue fell, growth investors abandoned the stock.
- There has been some drama with the CEO leaving and legal action against a board member.
- Apple’s product release schedule has worked out to be less than ideal to consistently sustain ZAGG’s revenue.
- The new CEO is signaling a change in company direction by switching from a innovation focused founder/CEO to a CEO coming through sales who is focused on inventory and distribution.
- International growth is getting extra attention. ZAGG added a managing director on June 19 to lead international growth.