Fri, Oct. 2, 9:12 AM
Fri, Sep. 18, 6:27 PM
- Ziopharm (NASDAQ:ZIOP) has presented clinical and pre-clinical data for its Ad-RTS-IL-12 gene therapy candidate at a a cancer immunotherapy conference taking place in NYC from Sep. 16-19.
- One presentation, titled "Demonstration of Systemic Antitumor Immunity via Intratumoral Regulated Expression of IL-12 in Advanced Breast Cancer and Melanoma Patients," is said to highlight "additional evidence of systemic immune activation with AD-RTS-hIL-12 and veledimex in advanced melanoma and breast cancer patients."
- Another presentation, titled "Demonstration of Systemic Antitumor Immunity via Intratumoral Regulated Expression of IL-12 as a Gene Therapy Approach to Treatment of Cancer," is said to demonstrate "the anti-tumor effects and tolerability of Ad-RTS-mIL-12 in murine models of glioblastoma (brain cancer), colon cancer and melanoma."
- Shares are up 1.5% after hours to $12.78, after rising 5.7% in regular trading.
Tue, Sep. 1, 9:13 AM
Tue, Aug. 25, 9:19 AM| Tue, Aug. 25, 9:19 AM | 7 Comments
Tue, Aug. 11, 9:16 AM
Tue, Jun. 30, 8:24 AM
- CAR-T therapy-related stocks are poised to gap up at the open this morning as investors spread their enthusiasm over Juno's (NASDAQ:JUNO) deal with Celgene (NASDAQ:CELG).
- Previously: Juno up 53% after hours on 10-year Celgene deal (June 29)
- Related tickers: (NASDAQ:KITE) (NASDAQ:BLCM) (NASDAQ:CLLS) (NASDAQ:ZIOP)
Mon, Jun. 22, 9:18 AM
Mon, Mar. 30, 9:26 AM
- Ziopharm (NASDAQ:ZIOP) jumps 15% premarket on robust volume in response to Intrexon's announcement of a collaboration with Merck Serono. Intrexon will share the economic benefits of the partnership equally will Ziopharm based on their joint license deal with MD Anderson Cancer Center.
- Previously: Intrexon and Ziopharm set for opening gaps (Feb. 10)
- Previously: Intrexon and Merck Serono team up in cancer immunotherapy (March 30)
Mon, Mar. 30, 9:11 AM
Thu, Mar. 19, 1:29 PM
- Investors show some love for CAR-T-related stocks today. Drugs based on Chimeric Antigen Receptor technology are the "next big things" in cancer treatment. Early data show impressive results in certain blood cancers.
- Newcomer Cellectis (Pending:CLLS) should debut shortly.
- Related tickers: (JUNO +14.8%)(KITE +14.9%)(BLUE +5.2%)(BLCM +7.7%)(ZIOP +4.6%)(CNDO +40.1%)
Tue, Feb. 10, 9:16 AM
Tue, Feb. 10, 9:06 AM
- Intrexon (NYSE:XON) and Ziopharm (NASDAQ:ZIOP) are up 11% and 5%, respectively, premarket on higher-than-normal volume. Shares appear poised to resume their up moves after the pops in mid-January in response to their joint license deal with MD Anderson Cancer Center for the development of CAR-T cancer therapies. Under the collaboration, up to five CARs are expected to enter the clinic this year with off-the-shelf programs expected to start in 2016.
- Previously: Ziopharm up big on CAR-T license deal (Jan. 14)
Tue, Feb. 3, 9:05 AM
Tue, Jan. 27, 12:40 PM
Wed, Jan. 14, 12:43 PM
Wed, Jan. 14, 9:17 AM
ZIOP vs. ETF Alternatives
ZIOPHARM Oncology Inc is a biopharmaceutical company. The Company is engaged in the acquiring, developing and commercializing portfolio of cancer therapies that can address unmet medical needs through synthetic biology.
Other News & PR