Ziopharm: Attempting To Rise Again In A Crowded Space
- A year removed from a significant trial disappointment, Ziopharm is attempting to once again gain traction.
- With enough cash to carry the company through mid-2015, Ziopharm's upcoming phase two data release could be a massive boost to future prospects.
- With innovative therapeutic technology in its corner, Ziopharm's lead compound could make a noteworthy impact on considerable markets.
- After restructuring in mid-2013, Ziopharm has become leaner and meaner, putting it in a better position to achieve.
- A considerable amount of ambiguity surrounding Ziopharm's 2013 trial failure leaves many investors skeptical and suspicious.