There are 3 articles on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
Fri, Aug. 15, 1:42 AM
Wed, Jul. 16, 12:37 PM
Tue, Jul. 15, 4:15 PM
- The online real estate space heats up some more with Realogy's (NYSE:RLGY) all-cash, $166M deal to buy ZipRealty (NASDAQ:ZIPR). The price works out to $6.75 per share vs. today's close of $3.02.
- The purchase adds ZipRealty's residential brokerage operations with 23 U.S. offices and its integrated real estate technology platform to Realogy's operations. ZIPR last year closed $2.7B in property sales, giving it $76M in revenue and $32M of gross profit. Realogy expects EBITDA contribution from the purchase to be about $20M annually within the next three years.
- Zillow (NASDAQ:Z) +0.3%, TRLA +0.4%, MOVE +0.3% AH
- Source: Press Release
Mon, May. 5, 4:49 PM
Tue, Mar. 4, 12:46 PM
Mon, Mar. 3, 5:16 PM
Tue, Jan. 21, 12:47 PM
Tue, Jan. 21, 9:45 AM
- Expected net revenue of about $17M is off 4.4% from a year ago and below prior guidance thanks to a sharper-than-expected slowing in real estate sales.
- Revenue growth in the mid-single digit range is expected for this year.
- The company files a shelf registration for the sale of up to $50M of common stock, preferred stock, and warrants.
- ZIPR -29%
Sep. 12, 2013, 10:50 AM
- Rising prices have sellers testing the housing market, writes Nick Timiraos as August shows another increase in homes listed for sale, according to Realtor.com. There are now 1.98M homes listed, up 1% from July, 24% from February's low, and just 2.5% below a year ago. The Realtor.com report also shows foot traffic slowing amid higher mortgage rates.
- The median asking price was unchanged from July at $199.9K, and up 6% Y/Y. Homes are sitting just a bit longer, with half of all those listed on the market for less than 92 days vs. 85 days in July, and 79 as the summer began. A year ago, it was 100.
- Stocks of interest: RLGY, ZIPR.
Sep. 5, 2013, 12:45 PM
Aug. 30, 2013, 11:37 AM
- With the broad averages in the red, 4 stocks moving higher are the subject of SA Pro articles released this morning (under embargo for 24 hours).
- ZipRealty (ZIPR +5.8%) gains after Shaun Currie suggests big upside for the under-followed stock.
- Mattson Technology (MTSN +2.9%) is positioned to benefit from a cyclical upswing in semiconductor equipment spending, writes Stephen Simpson.
- Keating Capital (KIPO +3%) - previously the subject of a bearish Pro article from Josh Arnold (rebutted by the company's CEO) - gets a bullish call from Helix Investment Research.
- Go to Cooper Tire (CTB +1.9%) not just for the tires, but for the stock, writes Chris DeMuth. The company has agreed to be acquired for $35 per share, but - given the high probability of the deal closing - trades at an inexplicably wide 13% discount to that level.
Feb. 19, 2013, 12:53 PM
Jan. 9, 2013, 12:45 PM
May. 8, 2012, 5:53 PM
Mar. 6, 2012, 4:43 PM
May. 2, 2011, 5:22 PM
ZIPR vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR