Jul. 16, 2014, 12:37 PM
Jul. 15, 2014, 4:15 PM
- The online real estate space heats up some more with Realogy's (NYSE:RLGY) all-cash, $166M deal to buy ZipRealty (NASDAQ:ZIPR). The price works out to $6.75 per share vs. today's close of $3.02.
- The purchase adds ZipRealty's residential brokerage operations with 23 U.S. offices and its integrated real estate technology platform to Realogy's operations. ZIPR last year closed $2.7B in property sales, giving it $76M in revenue and $32M of gross profit. Realogy expects EBITDA contribution from the purchase to be about $20M annually within the next three years.
- Zillow (NASDAQ:Z) +0.3%, TRLA +0.4%, MOVE +0.3% AH
- Source: Press Release
Mar. 4, 2014, 12:46 PM
Jan. 21, 2014, 12:47 PM
Jan. 21, 2014, 9:45 AM
- Expected net revenue of about $17M is off 4.4% from a year ago and below prior guidance thanks to a sharper-than-expected slowing in real estate sales.
- Revenue growth in the mid-single digit range is expected for this year.
- The company files a shelf registration for the sale of up to $50M of common stock, preferred stock, and warrants.
- ZIPR -29%
Sep. 5, 2013, 12:45 PM
Feb. 19, 2013, 12:53 PM
Jan. 9, 2013, 12:45 PM
Other News & PR