There are no Transcripts on ZN.
Wed, Apr. 16, 12:46 PM
Tue, Apr. 15, 12:47 PM
Mon, Apr. 14, 12:45 PM
Thu, Jan. 9, 12:51 PM
- Zion Oil & Gas (ZN +18.1%) says it has begun performing a perforation and stimulation operation at its Elijah #3 well in Israel's northern coastal region, entering the next stage of its exploratory activity in the country.
- If the test is positive, ZN plans to meet with Israel oil regulators to discuss development plans; if not, the well will be capped.
Mon, Jan. 6, 12:45 PM
Dec. 12, 2013, 12:57 PM
- Zion Oil & Gas (ZN +34.5%) is soaring today after the company confirmed Israel awarded a petroleum exploration license for its 98,842 acre Megiddo-Jezreel License.
- Under the license terms, ZN is to identify and submit a drilling prospect in the license area by July 1, 2015; enter into a drilling contract by Oct. 1, 2015; and spud a well to a minimum proposed total depth of ~4K meters by Dec. 1, 2015.
Dec. 12, 2013, 12:52 PM
Aug. 26, 2013, 8:12 PM
- Zion Oil & Gas (ZN) says it's extending the expiration date unit offering to Friday, November 29.
- The extension is being made, in part, to allow investors to utilize a new and more convenient electronic enrollment procedure.
- Units may be purchased at any time prior to 5:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time on that date.
Aug. 19, 2013, 12:45 PM| 2 Comments
Aug. 15, 2013, 12:45 PM
Jun. 20, 2013, 12:45 PM
Jun. 19, 2013, 5:54 PMZion Oil & Gas (ZN) says its Board of Directors has approved in-well testing at its Elijah #3 well in the Asher-Menashe License in Israel, in which an application was submitted the country's Petroleum Commissioner for a third one-year extension on April 26. The testing is a key method of obtaining information on the formation fluid and establishing whether a well has found a commercial hydrocarbon reservoir. | 1 Comment
Jun. 19, 2013, 12:45 PM
Jun. 18, 2013, 4:53 PMToday's 14% jump caps a five-day 60% advance in Zion Oil & Gas (ZN) on no apparent news, but this isn't the first time ZN shares have seen such wild swings. Evan Buck urges extreme caution in the company that's "definitely not a kosher investment," highlighting Delek US Holdings (DK) and Noble Energy (NBL) as far wiser plays on Israel's natural gas finds. | 2 Comments
Jun. 18, 2013, 12:45 PM
Feb. 13, 2013, 12:45 PM
Instablogs are blogs which are instantly set up and networked within the Seeking Alpha community. Instablog posts are not selected, edited or screened by Seeking Alpha editors, in contrast to contributors' articles.
ZN vs. ETF Alternatives
Zion Oil and Gas Inc. is an initial stage oil and gas exploration company. It holds three petroleum exploration licenses all onshore Israel, the Megiddo-Jezreel License, the Asher-Menashe License, and the Jordan Valley License.
Other News & PR