Be smarter and faster with PRO Alerts on ZN
From other sites
There are no Focus articles on ZN.
There are no Transcripts on ZN.
Thu, Oct. 16, 12:45 PM
Wed, Apr. 16, 12:46 PM
Tue, Apr. 15, 12:47 PM
Mon, Apr. 14, 12:45 PM
Thu, Jan. 9, 12:51 PM
- Zion Oil & Gas (ZN +18.1%) says it has begun performing a perforation and stimulation operation at its Elijah #3 well in Israel's northern coastal region, entering the next stage of its exploratory activity in the country.
- If the test is positive, ZN plans to meet with Israel oil regulators to discuss development plans; if not, the well will be capped.
Mon, Jan. 6, 12:45 PM
Dec. 12, 2013, 12:57 PM
- Zion Oil & Gas (ZN +34.5%) is soaring today after the company confirmed Israel awarded a petroleum exploration license for its 98,842 acre Megiddo-Jezreel License.
- Under the license terms, ZN is to identify and submit a drilling prospect in the license area by July 1, 2015; enter into a drilling contract by Oct. 1, 2015; and spud a well to a minimum proposed total depth of ~4K meters by Dec. 1, 2015.
Dec. 12, 2013, 12:52 PM
Aug. 26, 2013, 8:12 PM
- Zion Oil & Gas (ZN) says it's extending the expiration date unit offering to Friday, November 29.
- The extension is being made, in part, to allow investors to utilize a new and more convenient electronic enrollment procedure.
- Units may be purchased at any time prior to 5:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time on that date.
Aug. 19, 2013, 12:45 PM| 2 Comments
Aug. 15, 2013, 12:45 PM
Jun. 20, 2013, 12:45 PM
Jun. 19, 2013, 5:54 PMZion Oil & Gas (ZN) says its Board of Directors has approved in-well testing at its Elijah #3 well in the Asher-Menashe License in Israel, in which an application was submitted the country's Petroleum Commissioner for a third one-year extension on April 26. The testing is a key method of obtaining information on the formation fluid and establishing whether a well has found a commercial hydrocarbon reservoir. | 1 Comment
Jun. 19, 2013, 12:45 PM
Jun. 18, 2013, 4:53 PMToday's 14% jump caps a five-day 60% advance in Zion Oil & Gas (ZN) on no apparent news, but this isn't the first time ZN shares have seen such wild swings. Evan Buck urges extreme caution in the company that's "definitely not a kosher investment," highlighting Delek US Holdings (DK) and Noble Energy (NBL) as far wiser plays on Israel's natural gas finds. | 2 Comments
Jun. 18, 2013, 12:45 PM
ZN vs. ETF Alternatives
Zion Oil and Gas Inc. is an initial stage oil and gas exploration company. It holds three petroleum exploration licenses all onshore Israel, the Megiddo-Jezreel License, the Asher-Menashe License, and the Jordan Valley License.
Other News & PR