5d 1m 3m 1y 5y 10y
There are no Focus articles on ZN.
There are no Transcripts on ZN.
GlobeNewswire (Feb 21, 2014)
GlobeNewswire (Jan 8, 2014)
GlobeNewswire (Dec 11, 2013)
GlobeNewswire (Nov 25, 2013)
ZN vs. ETF Alternatives
Zion Oil and Gas Inc. is an initial stage oil and gas exploration company. It holds three petroleum exploration licenses all onshore Israel, the Megiddo-Jezreel License, the Asher-Menashe License, and the Jordan Valley License.
Wednesday, Apr 1612:46 PM|Wednesday, Apr 1612:46 PM| Comment!
Tuesday, Apr 1512:47 PM
Monday, Apr 1412:45 PM|Monday, Apr 1412:45 PM| Comment!
Thursday, Jan 912:51 PM
Thursday, Jan 912:51 PM| Comment!
- Zion Oil & Gas (ZN +18.1%) says it has begun performing a perforation and stimulation operation at its Elijah #3 well in Israel's northern coastal region, entering the next stage of its exploratory activity in the country.
- If the test is positive, ZN plans to meet with Israel oil regulators to discuss development plans; if not, the well will be capped.
Monday, Jan 612:45 PM|Monday, Jan 612:45 PM| Comment!
Thursday, Dec 122013, 12:57 PM
Thursday, Dec 122013, 12:57 PM| Comment!
- Zion Oil & Gas (ZN +34.5%) is soaring today after the company confirmed Israel awarded a petroleum exploration license for its 98,842 acre Megiddo-Jezreel License.
- Under the license terms, ZN is to identify and submit a drilling prospect in the license area by July 1, 2015; enter into a drilling contract by Oct. 1, 2015; and spud a well to a minimum proposed total depth of ~4K meters by Dec. 1, 2015.
Thursday, Dec 122013, 12:52 PM|Thursday, Dec 122013, 12:52 PM| 3 Comments
Monday, Aug 262013, 8:12 PM
Monday, Aug 262013, 8:12 PM| Comment!
- Zion Oil & Gas (ZN) says it's extending the expiration date unit offering to Friday, November 29.
- The extension is being made, in part, to allow investors to utilize a new and more convenient electronic enrollment procedure.
- Units may be purchased at any time prior to 5:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time on that date.
Monday, Aug 192013, 12:45 PM|Monday, Aug 192013, 12:45 PM| 2 Comments
Thursday, Aug 152013, 12:45 PM|Thursday, Aug 152013, 12:45 PM| 1 Comment
Thursday, Jun 202013, 12:45 PM
Wednesday, Jun 192013, 5:54 PMZion Oil & Gas (ZN) says its Board of Directors has approved in-well testing at its Elijah #3 well in the Asher-Menashe License in Israel, in which an application was submitted the country's Petroleum Commissioner for a third one-year extension on April 26. The testing is a key method of obtaining information on the formation fluid and establishing whether a well has found a commercial hydrocarbon reservoir. |Wednesday, Jun 192013, 5:54 PM| 1 Comment
Wednesday, Jun 192013, 12:45 PMMidday top 10 gainers: MNOV +28%. AVHI +18%. DGLY +18%. ARL +16%. TRUE +13%. AQQ +13%. DQ +13%. ASYS +12%. MFRI +12%. ICPT +11%.
Midday top 10 Losers: OSH -63%. NRGY -38%. VNDA -24%. ZN -20%. FMAR -16%. TTEK -13%. VTSS -12%. CPGI -11%. VIPS -10%. BIOD -10%. |Wednesday, Jun 192013, 12:45 PM| Comment!
Tuesday, Jun 182013, 4:53 PMToday's 14% jump caps a five-day 60% advance in Zion Oil & Gas (ZN) on no apparent news, but this isn't the first time ZN shares have seen such wild swings. Evan Buck urges extreme caution in the company that's "definitely not a kosher investment," highlighting Delek US Holdings (DK) and Noble Energy (NBL) as far wiser plays on Israel's natural gas finds. |Tuesday, Jun 182013, 4:53 PM| 2 Comments
Tuesday, Jun 182013, 12:45 PM
Wednesday, Feb 132013, 12:45 PM