Manager of a small investment fund with a focus on short to intermediate timeframe trading.
Happy to discuss the markets with anyone who is interested...email me at firstname.lastname@example.org .
I may start some sort of newsletter in the future but will announce that when the time comes.
Finance Executive - Consultant - Trader -I'll post a new portfolio to track my trades in 2016(soon!). My directional trades will consist of selling puts and buying call spreads and selling calls and buying put spreads. Selective Employment: United Parcel Service, Canon Latin America, Amazon.com Education 1999 MBA - Wayne Huizenga School of Business at NSU 1995 B.Sc Business Administrative Studies NSU- Banking and Finance Specialty 1992 AA Business Miami Dade Community College 1987-83 Economics Faculdade Candido Mendes RJ Brazil Incomplete Certificates - Series 7 and 63- 2001 Expired - Real Estate sales associate 2004 - Expired Trader for JGM Securities/ Broadway Trading - 2001
Taking control of my financial future learning how to become a better investor on a daily basis and applying the following 5 principles:
1. LOSS CUTTING: Cut your loses. Capital preservation keeps you in the game. Math counts: 25% drawdown required a 33% gain to break even. Defense wins championships. Rule No. 1 of investing is dont lose money. Rule No. 2 is dont forget Rule No. 1.
2. CONFIDENCE: This cannot be taught. It comes from making decisions, taking action and learning from experience.
3. NO EGO: When the market proves you wrong, Don't argue with it. Move on and accept it.
4. CONSISTENCY: Do not become "boom or bust". Shoot for consistent positive months, quarters and years.
5. STUDENTS OF THE MARKET: Success never gets complacent. Always be eager to learn, improve entry points and chart evaluation.
Part-time trader with a small budget to play with. I'm trying to learn how to keep my head above water in the trading world and after I stop inhaling water on every trade, I'll increase that budget and actually attempt to make some money.
Equipment Sales history Gas, Mining, Construction, Water, Foundations, and Environmental projects in the Western Hemisphere. Investing to build value, and enjoy challenges and learning from respected members of the community